How To Get Instagram-Worthy Brows Without Breaking The Bank

HellooOOooOoo friends!

If you want to know how to get your eyebrows looking like this, keep reading! And if you want more really simple tutorials, subscribe to my blog for email updates!


Eyebrows are really important! They frame your face and can bring a look together. There are some really ... let's just say, unique, eyebrow trends in the past year.




But this tutorial is going to focus on a pretty freaking normal brow look. I'm going to show you how to get classic Instagram brows without spending hundreds of dollars at Sephora.

Let's get started!

If you want Intsa-worthy brows, you've gotta clean them up a bit first!


That means tweeze, wax, thread, whatever you do to clean up your brows. I just tweezed mine and gave them a quick trim. You don't want pencil thin 90's brows, just clean up your natural shape.


Now, you don't need to buy a brow pomade -- you can if you want to -- but really, a brow powder or eyeshadow will work just as well.

I've been using a cool-toned brown from this REALLY old Milani palette with an angled brush.


Just use a brow powder or eyeshadow. Unless you have red hair, it'd be best to go with a cool brown - a brown with gray tones in it.

I like to define the arch of my brow by just lining it with this shadow.




I like to extend the tail of my brows a little bit. After we line our arch, we can fill in that part. Don't forget to blend a bit towards the front of your brow.


So we're done with the powder, we don't want block brows. We're gonna use a micro-brow pencil. I prefer the Nyx micro-brow but any brand of this kind of pencil will work just fine.




I like the micro-brow because the tip is SOOO teeny teeny tiny! We are gonna make hair strokes towards the front of our brows, so they look naturally dense.


You can stop here if you want, but we can take this to the next level! I don't know if you remember the glitter brow trend, I like to apply this trend in a MUCH more subtle way because I feel that this trick of mine really adds depth to the brows.

I like to take my Essence brow gel:


And dunk the wand into some champagne/gold colored eyeshadow/highlight.


I've been using this mini sample pan of highlight for this trick for awhile. I've got about a million champagne highlights, so just use one you don't really care for or buy a cheap one.

SO after I've got some highlight on the wand, I just use the brow gel like normal.


This trick lightens the overall look of the brows, but also really brings attention to your natural brow hairs. I think this brings a natural look back to your brows.

Lastly, we are gonna carve out our brows. That means we're gonna take some concealer on a flat brush to clean up and define the edges of our brows.


This is the brush I always use for carving out brows or cutting a crease. Any concealer will work, you could also just use a high-coverage foundation.

Just run that concealer along the bottom of your brows:


The top of your brows:


And blend! Then you can finish off your face, and you've got beautifully defined, Instagram-worthy brows but you didn't have to shell out the big bucks for a collection of lux brow products.

I hope this tutorial was helpful for you! Let me know any other tutorials you'd like to see and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

Social Accounts:
Instagram: @SheIsAlreadyLegendary
Twitter: @She_Legendary_1
Pinterest: SheIsAlreadyLegendary


Comments