Disney Princess Inspired Eye Look - Belle using ABH Riviera

Hello Friends!

If you exist, you probably know who the Disney princesses are. And if you're anything like me, you probably love them and their stories and grew up loving those movies.

I'd love to do a series of eye looks inspired by Disney princesses, and today we're gonna start with my favorite - Belle!


I'm sure you can understand why she is my favorite haha.

Let's get started!

For this look we're gonna use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette.



I've already done my brows, if you want a tutorial on how I do my brows, check out my other blog post about getting instagram brows without breaking the bank.

First things first, if you want your eyeshadow to last, you've gotta prime. My favorite eyeshadow primer is by Hard Candy which is a WalMart exclusive brand.


I used the white shade - Sails - from the ABH palette to set my primer. 

For trandistion, we're gonna use the shade Cabana on a large fluffy blending brush into the crease.



To deepen the crease, we're gonna go into Palm on a slightly smaller blending brush.




And that's all for the crease! Except we're gonna cut it. I like to use a flat, rounded brush like this with some thick concealer to cut my crease


We are going to do what's called a moon cut crease which is basically a half-circle on your lid. 


And we are gonna set that concealer with the shade Inheritance on a flat packing brush. I think the shade Inheritance is the perfect yellow to match Belle's dress.





And now we're gonna do some winged liner. If you have a hard time doing winged liner, I have a tutorial for that as well.

My favorite liner is the Milani 17 hour liquid liner.



And now we're gonna accent that liner with red to represent the magic rose in the story. I used a red matte liquid lipstick on a liner brush.



Finish off with mascara and lashes!



Hopefully you like this look! Let me know if you decide to recreate it!



Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more looks like this and follow me on my socials!

Social Accounts:
Instagram: @SheIsAlreadyLegendary
Twitter: @She_Legendary_1
Pinterest: SheIsAlreadyLegendary


Comments

  1. Your lipstick and Disney Princess inspired eye-makeup came out looking perfect - and absolutely gorgeous!!! Your step by step eye-makeup tutorial is great. I love the looks of our eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. Applying the red matte liquid lipstick with the liner brush worked beautifully - I love the resulting look!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment